Sophie loves bananas, it seems to be her favorite fruit here in Costa Rica. Sergio´s parents keep the bananas on a cart and Sophie has now discovered she can walk into the kitchen and get one whenever she wants. Today she also discovered a love for pinapple.
Poor Sophie, she was sitting with me here while I was writing, playing with one of her favorite toys and she had this strange look on her face. She said ¨bug¨. I looked at her toy and sure enough, there were tons of tiny little little ants on it. Here in the tropics, if there is a hint of food on something, ants come out in storms. Sophie must have had sticky sugary fingers when playing with the toys last. Anyway, mama to the rescue, the toy is now rinsed off and cleaned.
Last night, Sophie was quite puzzled when she saw a little gieco run across our bedroom floor.
It´s been raining most of the day, so Sophie and I are stuck at home this afternoon. Better run, Sophie disappeared on me.