It takes a town to raise a child (and bike paths, front porches, sidewalks and a local corner store.)
Friday, October 29, 2010
Pumpkins Galore
From Pantaleo, Mauro, Mussos to DeSanti we've got our pick of Italian farmers to choose from here in Pueblo. Sophie and Luca's school went to the pumpkin patch last week and it was a short lived trip. Luca fell asleep the last 5 minutes of the trip. I woke him up and he found the first pumpkin he liked, deemed it perfect, picked it up and trotted back to the car and was ready to go home. I didn't get any pictures of Sophie because Luca and Annie were a handful and Sophie was running all over the field with her best buddy, Tanner.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love pumpkin patches- Halloween is so much fun! We still have to carve our pumpkins- I feel so bad that we've left it so late. Oh, well- it will be a fun Sunday morning activity!
Post a Comment