Monday, September 27, 2010

Luca in the mountains

This weekend, we went up to Vail, bikes and all and Luca cried the last 30 minutes that he "wanted to ride his bike up that mountain." I thought, yes, that pretty much sums up Luca. He's got so much energy and such an adventurous soul. While up in the mountains, he rode his little bike over much of Vail, but also enjoyed riding on Sergio's bike.























Here Luca is giving me the look that he might be about to do something that I don't think he should do.

3 comments:

brittany said...

Is Luca wearing a Costa Rican beer shirt??

leah said...

I love the look on his face- you can tell he's going to do something Mommy wouldn't like, lol! What a great trip to the mountains- we're getting ready for ski season (Nolan can ski for the first time this year). I almost can't wait for the snow to fall!

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's his Imperial shirt!