Sunday, February 28, 2010

My latest find

4 retro chairs and a table (which still needs to be picked up at The Arc because it didn't fit in the SUV). I love the wide back on these chairs, the silver/gold tones and all the crazy lines. Also, I've been looking for chairs that are easy to clean off after children eat on them and the vinyl makes it oh so nice.








The Arc in Pueblo, CO ($79 4 chairs and a table with leaves)

4 comments:

leah said...

I am seriously moving to Pueblo- you have the most amazing finds there! WOW!

brittany said...

Cool! I'm thinking you need to rename your blog description to something like: one mom (and dad), three crazy kids, and one retro home remodel project!

Brooke Retherford said...

I LOVE THEM!!

Ericka said...

I need chairs like that! I've been covering mine with vinyl tablecloths to keep them clean.