Boys love cars, it must be on the Y chromosome! My mom got our boys two of those "shake and go" racers for Christmas. I know the little guys are going to love them!
I think Fisher Price makes them. You shake them, put them on the ground, and they zoom off. They're really fun- we had one two years ago and it finally broke. They're getting two new ones for Christmas!
4 comments:
Boys love cars, it must be on the Y chromosome! My mom got our boys two of those "shake and go" racers for Christmas. I know the little guys are going to love them!
What are shake and go cars? I haven't seen those. I bet Luca would like them.
I think Fisher Price makes them. You shake them, put them on the ground, and they zoom off. They're really fun- we had one two years ago and it finally broke. They're getting two new ones for Christmas!
I'll have to look for those for Luca. I think he'd love it! Thanks for the idea.
Post a Comment