Saturday, July 18, 2009

Annie smiling

Annie has been smiling since she was 2 weeks old. She has been smiling tons. While these pictures don't quite capture her big smile, they are still fun.

5 comments:

Jodi said...

That little Annie is growing way too quickly! She is so darn cute. I cannot get over how much she has changed already. Great pictures!

Ericka said...

wow she has grown! beautiful!

leah said...

Oh, my! She is growing so fast! Look at that cute smile (and those cheeks- I love little baby cheeks)!

Megan said...

Yes. She's getting big. I realized that when I posted the picture. She's been going to bed at 9 and waking only once at 3:30. Which is so nice. But during the day, I'm the only one that can hold her and she must be held most of the time. Needless, to say our house has been turned upside down. I thought it was hard to keep organized with two, three is impossible.

Adri said...

Wow, She is cute!