It takes a town to raise a child (and bike paths, front porches, sidewalks and a local corner store.)
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Annie 5 1/2 weeks old
Annie is doing much better in the car, although she still cries, it's usually just when we are about to arrive somewhere. I got a new sling yesterday at Lily's called Baby K'Tan and today I tried it out. l love it. The material is super stretchy and you can do lots of different positions. I have used the Maya Wrap and Hot Sling, but this sling goes over both of your shoulders and it seems to be better on my back. I read that babies' fussy period in the evening peaks at 5 to 6 six weeks from their due date. Annie has only wanted me to hold her, but tonight Sergio got a lot of time with her. So maybe this fussy phase is about over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cool sling! I had a babyhawk carrier for Nolan that I liked, but it wasn't as good as a sling in that newborn phase. Here's to little Annie's fussy phase ending SOON!
My children all hated car rides!
Those first three months are tough, but it's halfway over! Then you'll forget all about the fussiness and miss that sweet little newborn phase!
I think she is smiling because she like the van too!
Post a Comment