Our family was hit by the killer 24 hour flu bug 2 Sat. ago when Sophie threw up on the car ride home. Then, last Tuesday, she had it again. Luca got it on Thursday and I got it on Saturday. It was awful. Hopefully, my sister in Alaska will be too far away and in too cold of place for it to travel up there. So far we are waiting to see if Sergio gets it. Unfortunately, mine hit when Sergio and I had a weekend away (with Luca in tow) up in Salida and I had to ride 56 miles down the canon road to get home. Miserable. Anyway, we are recovering and I'm feeling much better today.
I know a lot of my friends are starting up gardens this spring and I wanted to share this new website I heard about. They are called Baker Seeds and they look super delicious. I don't think we'll do a garden this year since Luca is still so little, but next year for sure. In the meantime, I hope to pick so goodies from my friends gardens or get the goods at the local farmers market!
I think I tell Sophie everyday-- I can't wait for Spring to be here!
No comments:
Post a Comment