Friday, November 23, 2007

"Where did the street go?"

Sophie woke up this morning and looked out her window and said, "Where did the street go?" It was covered with a couple inches of snow. We are having a lot of fun with the snow here, even if it's just a couple of inches every now and then. While Luca slept, Sophie and I went out and shoveled the driveway.

Afterwards, Sophie asked for lunch at 10:30 in the morning. I think this was a combination of being hungry after playing in the snow and also the anticipation of eating Thanksgiving left overs.

Luca also recovering from Thanksgiving, took over a 2 1/2 hour nap this morning.

3 comments:

leah said...

We're also getting doused with a little snow! My toddler loves it, but I'm not so happy about shoveling season arriving!

Megan said...

I know! We only got 1/2 the driveway shoveled the other day. I looked down the block and everyone else had their sidewalks and driveway cleared off. I guess they don't have toddlers and little babies and husbands who work tons! Oh well.

Melinda said...

Thanks for sending me the link. It is fun to see your blog. I'll have to keep up now. Also, thanks for the site meter thing.

Melinda