While walking through Casco Viejo in Panama City, we came to Plaza Simon Bolivar. On the edge of the plaza, was an outdoor cafe lined with wonderful Victorian like chairs and sofas. I so wanted to plop down in these dainty chairs. Maybe be 20 something again, order a cold beverage, sit and have a leisurely adult conversation. But alas, two hot and tired children needed a nap. Or at least, some ice cream. So we continued on, in search of a bathroom and a taxi.
Here was Luca a few minutes earlier on the steps of the presidential palace. Clearly, sitting on elegant chairs, patiently waiting to be served, was not going to happen.
1 comment:
I am catching up on your blog - I love all the pictures! So very cool - I really want to take the boys traveling some day. The church is amazing (it looks like covering everything in gold worked - the pirates have left it alone)! :-D
Post a Comment