Monday, July 11, 2011

Photos Found (Fotos encontrados!)

My Canon camera died somehow after our trip to Costa Rica last year. Who knows if it was the sand, the water, the volcanos or the wedding party, but it stopped working shortly after. After a year, I have replaced it and found some photos that weren't uploaded. Over the next few days, I'll upload them and share them with you.

Here is la madrina de Luca, Adriana, with Sophie on Sophie's 5th birthday.


I am tickled to announce that a year later, Adriana and Rafa are now 17 weeks pregnant and anxiously awaiting the arrival of their first bebecito/a in December. I couldn't be happier! They are going to be wonderful parents.


Even if Rafa acts a little crazy at times!

1 comment:

Adri said...

Que gran noticia, recuperar esas fotos... Me encantan, estan super lindas ya las baje para imprimirlas, gracias por publicarlas! Un abrazo a my little boy!!