It takes a town to raise a child (and bike paths, front porches, sidewalks and a local corner store.)
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
I'm often asked, does our Portuguese Water Dog like water?
Apparently, yes! I really wanted a dog that played with the kids and wanted to be with them. Misha is perfect! She plays with them on the jungle gym, sandbox, and outside in the sprinklers.
Of course, since she had been playing with them outside in the sprinklers, why shouldn't she hop in the bathtub with them? I left for a moment and came back to find Misha getting into the tub with Sophie and Annie.
So sweet! A good dog is worth so much - our Casey loves the water, too. He hasn't gotten into the bath with the kids, but he has jumped into the shower with me (that was quite the surprise - scared the dickens out of me because I had my eyes closed, lol)!
1 comment:
So sweet! A good dog is worth so much - our Casey loves the water, too. He hasn't gotten into the bath with the kids, but he has jumped into the shower with me (that was quite the surprise - scared the dickens out of me because I had my eyes closed, lol)!
Post a Comment