Annie was very into bowling, somehow managing to carry the 6 pound ball by herself to the lane line. She had a hard time stopping and letting others go. Below was one of the few moments when she was not bowling and entertained herself on the floor.
It takes a town to raise a child (and bike paths, front porches, sidewalks and a local corner store.)
Monday, February 14, 2011
Into Bowling
I discovered a bowling alley in the basement of Midtown shopping center, which is a dated 1950s retail spot in between our house and downtown. I say discovered because I've lived in Pueblo now for 5 years and never knew it was there, even though I drive by it several times a day. Since the kids liked bowling so much at a recent birthday party, I've started taking them bowling on the way home from school sometimes. Good thing to do in February. Today, my mom came down for V-Day at Sophie's preschool and then we headed over to Bowlero Lanes.
Annie was very into bowling, somehow managing to carry the 6 pound ball by herself to the lane line. She had a hard time stopping and letting others go. Below was one of the few moments when she was not bowling and entertained herself on the floor.



Annie was very into bowling, somehow managing to carry the 6 pound ball by herself to the lane line. She had a hard time stopping and letting others go. Below was one of the few moments when she was not bowling and entertained herself on the floor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment