I've come back to Costa Rica after 2+ years of being away for my sister-in-law's wedding and I forgot how much I love this country's food, people, beaches, rain forest and weather.
Of course, Luca found the rocks on the beach. Luca loved, loved the ocean. He loved been toppled by the waves and we started teaching him how to catch a wave with his tubie. We've got a future surfer on our hands. Luca didn't leave the ocean for over an hour.
Annie surprised us, too. She loved the ocean and kept running out into it with no fear. She loved with the waves came in and pushed her over and loved the back tow of the water too. We couldn't keep her out of the ocean either, and today, at 2pm she just went down for a nap.
Sophie loved playing on the beach, making castles and playing with the other children.
Annie decided she was tired and laid down in the sand to fall asleep.
Shannon, our wonderful babysitter, came with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment