I will post pictures of the kids' birthdays, I promise, we've just have been so busy with swim lessons, moving and summertime.
It takes a town to raise a child (and bike paths, front porches, sidewalks and a local corner store.)
Friday, June 18, 2010
So busy
This month has been so busy, I haven't even had time to post. Sergio's birthday was in May, followed by my mom's and Luca's. Then we had Annie's and then my dad's anniversary. We started remodeling our home this week and have moved out of it last week. Today, we found these old aprons and baskets and were playing with them outside after bathtime. The kids played Little Red Robin Hood, alternating between the woof and Little Red Robin hood.

I will post pictures of the kids' birthdays, I promise, we've just have been so busy with swim lessons, moving and summertime.
I will post pictures of the kids' birthdays, I promise, we've just have been so busy with swim lessons, moving and summertime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the dress-up and "Little Red Robin Hood," lol!
Summer is such a busy season- we've had ice skating lessons (Matt), swimming lessons (Matt), marathon training, hockey, and softball (Dennis). Thank goodness we didn't sign up for soccer this year, haha!
Happy birthday to Luca and Sophie!!
Post a Comment