Yesterday was my mom's birthday and it was bittersweet because it was her first birthday without my dad. I came up to Colorado Springs and I'm sure distracted my mom and made her day a happier one by bringing my 3 kiddos in tow. One of the things my mom wanted to do yesterday was go get ice cream and so we did.

I think getting ice cream has to be one of the favorite things my mom (and dad) like(d) to do with the Sophie, Luca and Annie.
2 comments:
LOL the 1st picture sound cute!
I like ice cream 2
BTW, I bet U guys went to Dairy Queen!
my dad used to take me there all the time when I was little!
What a sweet day- both literally and metaphorically! Gosh, Annie is absolutely adorable with that ice cream face!
I'm sure your dad is smiling down on you all, watching a wonderful tradition of getting a sweet treat carry on.
*Hugs*
Post a Comment