Wow- she's riding without training wheels!!!!! Very cool!
Is that a run bike for Luca? We thought about getting one for the boys for learning balance. Nolan just learned to pedal his tricycle today (going downhill)- but Matt rides his bike like a madman. He still has training wheels on it, though...
Luca's bike is a Specialized and Sophie is a Kazam. Sophie's bike is for 3-6 fit and I think Luca's may be a 2-5. I love them. Luca is very active and adores his bike. He gets up and goes outside usually by 8 am and rides it around the patio and yard. It has been great. We didn't get one for Sophie, but poor Sophie was left out from all the fun Luca was having and we found her the Kazam, which I love. Luca just started pedaling the trikes, but is able to do the bike amazingly well. They are like $100. We got Luca's at REI and Sophie's was ordered from a local bike shop.
4 comments:
Wow- she's riding without training wheels!!!!! Very cool!
Is that a run bike for Luca? We thought about getting one for the boys for learning balance. Nolan just learned to pedal his tricycle today (going downhill)- but Matt rides his bike like a madman. He still has training wheels on it, though...
Wait- I just realized Sophie's doesn't have pedals, either. But it has a cool place to put her feet...what kind of bike is that? I like it a lot!
Luca's bike is a Specialized and Sophie is a Kazam. Sophie's bike is for 3-6 fit and I think Luca's may be a 2-5. I love them. Luca is very active and adores his bike. He gets up and goes outside usually by 8 am and rides it around the patio and yard. It has been great. We didn't get one for Sophie, but poor Sophie was left out from all the fun Luca was having and we found her the Kazam, which I love. Luca just started pedaling the trikes, but is able to do the bike amazingly well. They are like $100. We got Luca's at REI and Sophie's was ordered from a local bike shop.
I need to look into those. Sophie won't ever need training wheels on a "real" bike, because she's got such great balance on the run-bike. Very cool!
Post a Comment