How fun! We have the same wagon- my only problem is that Matt and Nolan put the seats down and try to "surf" while the other one is pulling it. Sigh....
How fun! We have the same wagon- my only problem is that Matt and Nolan put the seats down and try to "surf" while the other one is pulling it. Sigh....
I love the snowy days, but I'm so ready for Spring I can hardly stand it. I think of you guys farther North and even my sister in Alaska where the summer days take a little longer to arrive. Ahhh...
4 comments:
How fun! We have the same wagon- my only problem is that Matt and Nolan put the seats down and try to "surf" while the other one is pulling it. Sigh....
How fun! We have the same wagon- my only problem is that Matt and Nolan put the seats down and try to "surf" while the other one is pulling it. Sigh....
It's about time you guys have some winter like the rest of us! Haha!
I love the snowy days, but I'm so ready for Spring I can hardly stand it. I think of you guys farther North and even my sister in Alaska where the summer days take a little longer to arrive. Ahhh...
Post a Comment