Nothing like getting a little exercise, meditation and relaxation in the morning. Luca loves the end when we cover him a blanket. Also, Sophie and Luca love the parent yoga exercise in the middle. I have found toddler yoga to be a great language opportunity for Luca, who is super active and really associates the words with the actions.
It takes a town to raise a child (and bike paths, front porches, sidewalks and a local corner store.)
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Be Happy, Be Joyful, Be Playful. Namaste.
We have discovered ONDEMAND yoga (to find, go to ONDEMAND, Kids, scroll down to second page to Kids Fitness, to....) and I have started doing 10 minutes of yoga with the kids every morning. They love it!

Nothing like getting a little exercise, meditation and relaxation in the morning. Luca loves the end when we cover him a blanket. Also, Sophie and Luca love the parent yoga exercise in the middle. I have found toddler yoga to be a great language opportunity for Luca, who is super active and really associates the words with the actions.
Nothing like getting a little exercise, meditation and relaxation in the morning. Luca loves the end when we cover him a blanket. Also, Sophie and Luca love the parent yoga exercise in the middle. I have found toddler yoga to be a great language opportunity for Luca, who is super active and really associates the words with the actions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment