![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
It takes a town to raise a child (and bike paths, front porches, sidewalks and a local corner store.)
Saturday, November 21, 2009
A Year at a Glance
Ok, here it goes. I tried this new online scraping booking called smilebox and just quickly put this together. Sometimes you never know how these things work. Some photos are a little out of sync as I don't have mine well organized. I put it together kind of fast just to see if it works. Wish me luck! It was really easy. Now, if only I could organize my photos for next year. I used the free option, so it not full screen and it has ads. If it works, it might be a fun idea to upgrade.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's such a great idea! I'm going to try one myself :)
Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment