Annie and I are home. Sergio and kids are on their way, touching down in Colorado Springs at 10:47pm. Home-sweet-home never felt so good. I can't wait to see my hubby and Sophie and Luca. I missed them so much and the 4 days extra being apart was not fun. So thankful Sergio, Sophie and Luca had such a wonderful time with his family and friends, so very special. So very glad to have my munchkins back.
I drove the last 5 miles to Pueblo with an orange light on empty on the gas tank and I couldn't help but thinking how this epitomised the last couple of days. Annie was a great trooper, so great on the flights, slept on each one, but at the end, she had enough.
1 comment:
I am so glad that Sergio and the kids are on there way home. I have been thinking of you guys and what a mess you have been through. I am sure you are so excited to see everyone and those kiddo have to be so excited to see you!
Post a Comment