Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sergio has swine flu. My husband who could have got vaccinated didn't. Now, tomorrow, I'm going to attempt to get myself and Sophie and Luca vaccinated, but we'll see how long the line is at the Health Department. We are considered high risk with Annie at home.

3 comments:

leah said...

Oh, no! I'm nervous about it since winter is approaching and the kids are both in preschool. Yikes! I hope your husband gets well soon and that the rest of you manage to avoid it!

Ericka said...

I wish your family all the best and hope your husband has a speedy recovery!

Megan said...

I know. I think we may have all had it, but not really known. We just feel a little under the weather, but nothing crazy. It has hit some people really hard, but we just have a little sore throat and runny noses. Sophie, Luca and I got vaccinated today since we have Annie at home (under 6 months is considered high risk) so that's just one extra precaution. Flu and cold season is always a bummer with kids.