Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Annie at almost 4 months

I'm working on Annie's baby collage, so in the afternoon I had time to photograph her for a few minutes. Sophie was at school and Luca napping.



I think Annie is starting to teeth, which is a lot earlier than either Sophie or Luca.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

She is so stinking cute!

leah said...

Oh, look at those gorgeous eyes! I love that age- full of gurgles and smiles. So sweet!

I can't wait for Nolan's cold to go away. I'm pretty convinced it is fluid, but it is tough when he doesn't hear as well! He's due for a hearing test in early December, so we're not too far out from getting another one. I always get nervous, though, since he lost a lot of hearing in that right ear and never got it back! I'm always worried that is left ear will "catch up" to his right ear. Both ears are still helped a lot by hearing aids, though, so I suppose it doesn't really matter.

You definitely have a beautiful family!

Megan said...

Yes, Annie is such a sweet baby.

Luca has fluid on his ears, his right ear a lot. The tympanagram (sp) was pretty flat. Ug. Not too much we can do. He was on antibiotics when he got his stitches and the fluid is still there. I know. I worry about Luca's left ear getting worse like his right.