Thursday, September 03, 2009

Luca starts school next week


This morning, Luca's teacher was so sweet and came over to the house instead of me taking the 3 little ones to the school. I wanted to tell her about Luca, his aides and show her how to put them in. Ms. P is the same teacher Sophie had and is a very sweet grandmotherly time teacher. Luca will have 3 little girls in his class so we'll see how it goes. Luca is all boy, so this should be an interesting month. I'm sure Luca will love school as he wanted all last year to stay in Sophie's classroom. The only thing that I think will be hard for him are activities that require him to be still for very long.
I hope his aides stay on and dont' get lost.

1 comment:

Ericka said...

What kind of school will he be going to? I'm hoping and praying to get my son into our local preschool but normal developing children have to be put into a lottery to get in. But children with disabilities get in no matter what. So hopefully Miles will get in. But that won't be until next year.