Yes. I haven't posted for a few days, in large part, because there is no news yet. I went in today for a stress test and ultrasound and the baby looks great, everything is normal and there's no need for induction, so I'm just waiting until she's ready. I'm at 2cm and the baby's engaged, but that doesn't really say too much.
Sophie is really ready for the baby to come and at night ask me if I'm having contractions. She wants me to wake her up so she can take care of me. Luca just wants to be held all the time.
Next doctor's appointment in on Monday and then another one on Thursday.
I'm thinking she'll come in the next couple of days.
4 comments:
I'm sending you labor vibes! :) And a nice easy labor, with a very healthy mom and baby!
Thanks! Hoping too.
Ya casi Megs, animo, un abrazote y que Dios te cuide.
That little girl just wants to stay put! Here's to labor starting SOON, lol!
Post a Comment