It takes a town to raise a child (and bike paths, front porches, sidewalks and a local corner store.)
Thursday, June 04, 2009
New AC and furnace
So we bought a lovely well crafted 1950s ranch style home that is just perfect for our family in September. We moved in to the home in January and shortly after, our giant of an original furnace almost died. We got it up and running, but I knew in March that this was it's last winter. After After 64 years, it was time to go. So when we tried to kick on the AC and it was dead too, I knew it was time upgrade the system. Unfortunately, installation is happening this week and I'm due on Sat. Our installer, is super great guy, but it makes me wonder how we are ever going to survive remodeling this house down the road. He's been working here since Monday (not all day) and plans to finish up on Sat. Fortunately, my parents are taking Luca and Sophie tomorrow night, so I'll have a little rest then. It would be a great night to have a baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment