Monday, May 25, 2009

Luca's personality



Luca is so funny because somethings he does really remind me of his dad and his grandpa, Ata, who is a mechanical engineer in Costa Rica. Very methodical, task orientated and persistent in their thinking. Here Luca spent quite some time lining up the animals, each had to be facing a certain way and touching the animal in front. Of course, they are little and they fell over several times as Luca made the circle, which let to pouts of frustration.

3 comments:

Ericka said...

That is sooo cute! I got really excited one day when miles was stacking cups in the kitchen :)

brittany said...

I'm not sure if this child is my nephew... :-) definitely a Murillo trait here! I love it - such organization!

leah said...

Definitely an engineer-to-be! My older son does this type of thing- lines up cars according to color, makes patterns out of legos, etc. Our family is filled with electrical engineers, and those genes run strong! LOL.