It takes a town to raise a child (and bike paths, front porches, sidewalks and a local corner store.)
Yeah!!! Summertime.
oh, how I wish I could jump in that little pool! looks like so much fun. it reached 75 degrees in Fairbanks today so i guess i'll have to bust out my own little pool.
What a neat little pool! I'll have to look for one like that. I LOVE warm weather- too bad the summer season always seems too short!
Summer time almost. It's hare when one day the kids are out in their swimsuits and the next day it's too cold to get out the pool. I want to find one of those big balls that spray water.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yeah!!! Summertime.
oh, how I wish I could jump in that little pool! looks like so much fun. it reached 75 degrees in Fairbanks today so i guess i'll have to bust out my own little pool.
What a neat little pool! I'll have to look for one like that. I LOVE warm weather- too bad the summer season always seems too short!
Summer time almost. It's hare when one day the kids are out in their swimsuits and the next day it's too cold to get out the pool.
I want to find one of those big balls that spray water.
Post a Comment