Monday, April 06, 2009

Big Bed for Luca

As we are getting the baby's room ready, we brought Luca's bed out of the basement. A friend of ours gave it to us. Sophie went straight from crib to bed, but the little bed will be a nice transition for Luca, our stitches prone boy. Sophie is the first to test it out.

She insisted on sleeping in Luca's room with Luca in the new bed. I was a little skeptical, but it's 8:10 pm and Luca's asleep and Sophie hasn't come out yet.

Of course, they did not both go to sleep in the bed. Sophie did and Luca's still in the crib. It's nice having Sophie because she's showing Luca how to use the crib and then, hopefully, he'll transfer easier.

4 of us in this little bed! I hope it will hold us.

2 comments:

brittany said...

I'm assuming that when you say "the four of us," you are including your belly!

brittany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.