It takes a town to raise a child (and bike paths, front porches, sidewalks and a local corner store.)
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Surprise! Baby #3
I'm 12 weeks along and due June 6th. The baby's little arms and legs were wiggling and his or her profile was so cute! The ultrasound picture doesn't do the baby justice. She/he is going to be a cutie.
Our speech therapist got Luca a electric dora toothbrush so we can get him to practice moving his tongue forward. A lot of the words he makes in the back of his throat. Anyway, Luca walks around with the toothbrush constantly turning it on and off and using it like a tool and loves to hear it vibrate on the table. Of course, not it's purpose. But I was thinking it would be a great stocking stuff for your two boys b/c it's been the best toy for Luca.
That's not a bad stocking stuffer idea at all! I have to get a few things of that nature (big shopping is all done, thank goodness)! Nolan still only has six teeth (I really hope he gets more soon)!
3 comments:
Wow! Congratulations! You can really see a good face profile in that shot. This one will be the tie breaker (for boy vs. girl), lol.
Yes, tie breaker indeed.
Our speech therapist got Luca a electric dora toothbrush so we can get him to practice moving his tongue forward. A lot of the words he makes in the back of his throat. Anyway, Luca walks around with the toothbrush constantly turning it on and off and using it like a tool and loves to hear it vibrate on the table. Of course, not it's purpose. But I was thinking it would be a great stocking stuff for your two boys b/c it's been the best toy for Luca.
That's not a bad stocking stuffer idea at all! I have to get a few things of that nature (big shopping is all done, thank goodness)! Nolan still only has six teeth (I really hope he gets more soon)!
Post a Comment