I haven't posted for a while as August got away from us and we're almost mid-way into September.
Happenings:
-Sophie started preschool, so we were busy with doctor appoints, school visits, supply list.
-Uncle Doug and Aunt Joyce from Lincoln, NE stopped by last weekend to visit.
-Luca fell outside and hit his head on the cement planter which required getting 8 stitches.
-Sergio completed his first month @ with his new family practice and loves it.
-I thought about running for City Council very seriously and then decided it was to big of time commitment for me at this point with Sophie and Luca being so little. Don't count me out though, as I may be interested down the road.
-I'm working on writing an article for the P.U.L.P. about PCHC expansion and the demolition of St. Paul United Methodist Church.
-Oh, and we're in the process of selling our home and our closing on another one this month.
-Mara our dear friend came to visit from Columbus, OH.
-I did 2 photo sessions and am still trying to find time to work on them, plus some others I did a while back!
-Brittany came back for a wedding at the end of August and we had fun with her.
-Brooke headed back to Brazil and is then off to the Patagonia with Noles.
No comments:
Post a Comment