Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Our new home!



We closed today on our new home and we are truly in love with it and excited. It's a wonderful ranch home in Aberdeen and needs a lot of TLC. I'll post pictures as we work on it. The family we bought it for left us flowers in the home and a musical card, which Luca opened and closed and jammed out in a way only a 17 month old can. My mom came down today and we pulled up the carpet and found hardwood floors in Sophie and Luca's rooms and plywood under much of the others. 2 rooms with hardwood, great! Luca had fun walking in the leaves in front of the house and also hid in the empty cabinets and twirled on the bare floors. Sophie ran around busy with well, I'm not sure what, but busy.

We still need to sell our house, and hope to soon. We are also trying to get Sergio's dad to come up and help us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Congratulations. I can't wait to see the renovations.

Anonymous said...

Come home and help paint!

Anonymous said...

Come home and help paint!