Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Luca tries on Halloween Outfit



I went to the ARC and had lots of fun picking out dress up and Halloween costume the other day for S & L. I found this cute little devil one for Luca. The great thing about finding our Halloween costume at the thrift store is a) it's affordable 2) the kids can play in it as much as they want all September, October b/f Halloween comes 3) You can get a few different ones and then add on your stuff to make it unique and this doesn't require too much talent in the sewing department. Sophie took all her new dress up clothes back to NE to play with her cousin Kylie.

1 comment:

leah said...

He sure is a cute little devil (g)! I can't wait for Halloween- Matthew is so excited for it this year. Nolan, of course, is oblivious, but I'm sure he'll like it, too!