Ah, Alaskan king crab... delicious. We had some yummy crab steamed for us at a little shack on the corner in Homer. A 1 lb and 1/2 for $12.95 (restaurant price was over $60). My sister asked if there was a bathroom, we had a few beers on the spit, and the young 12 year old boy who took our order, replied, "We have bushes."
On another note, Sophie said to me this morning in bed, "Mommy, I married Luca and had you and Papi." Sophie is very into getting married, hmmm... could it be my sister Brittany's influence of watching the Bachlorette series that summerized in an hour all the relationships). She asks me very serious if Papi married me and she is upset when I say, yes! I told her I'd take her and show her the chapel where Sergio and I got married and that seems to make her feel better. I think Sophie is a little jealous that we may love someone else other than just her.
Luca's first bike ride!
1 comment:
I have the most adorable niece and nephew in the entire world.
Post a Comment