Luca turned 1 year old yesterday! I'll post pictures soon, but we've been so busy enjoying summertime that who has time to post? Anyway, Luca gave me the biggest present of all by saying "ma ma ma ma" when he wants me.
On Luca's first birthday he:
-Had pancakes for breakfast
-Went to America the Beautiful Park and played with friends Joshua, Ella, Luc, Anna, Bennin and Peter
-Went in the Penrose fountain and threw a fit when I got him out
-Played with his sister on the front porch at Nana and Papa's.
-Took the longest afternoon nap in his life
-Ate chocolate cupcakes the Almonds brought
-Opened presents the night before (Luca got a tool bench with screws and a hammer, trucks, books, a piggy bank, soccer ball, t-shirts, more balls and a trip to and birthday party in Costa Rica with his tico family and friends).
What a year it has been!
7 comments:
He's one? Say it ain't so! I'm in total denial that Nolan will be turning one in a few months.
Happy Birthday, Luca!
happy birthday luca! can't wait to see you NEXT MONTH!
happy birthday luca! can't wait to see you NEXT MONTH!
happy birthday luca! can't wait to see you NEXT MONTH!
happy birthday luca! can't wait to see you NEXT MONTH!
whoa. i didn't mean to leave that message four times.
I know you love Luca a lot!
Post a Comment