Friday, May 16, 2008

Good-bye to Rosie

Sergio and I decided it was time to find Rosie a new home. She is a sweetheart, but it was too much for us to take care of her and Sophie and Luca. Our friend, Gina, connected us with a co-worker who had recently lost one of her dogs and when she heard about Rosie, wanted to adopt her. She has another dog, too, so Rosie is in good company. Rosie is still in Pueblo so hopefully we will be able to go visit her. I also offered to take care of her, if her new caretaker went on vacation. Sort of like dog sharing. Meanwhile, my mom came down to take Luca and Sophie out for the morning and Sophie asked if Mackey could spend the night. Sure. Sophie's still getting over not having a dog, but is adjusting quite well. When the kids get older, we'll get another dog that's better suited for our lifestyle.


I must say our house fells so peaceful without Rosie.

No comments: