Luca's Likes and Dislikes
-Loves Rocks
-Hates pureed baby food
-Crawling in and out of the tent with his sister.
-Hates being put in his carseat
-Loves people
Sophie's Likes and Dislikes
-Loves Mackey
-Spending the night at Nana's and Papa
-her blankies (two green ones and yellow one)
-all her dolls, including Cristina, the one her Ata gave her
-loves Luca
-going to the playground
-dislikes meat, except for cold cuts
-loves eating tangerines in bed with Papi at night
-ice cream and chocolate
-hates brushing her hair and teeth
-loves writing with a pen in her books
-loves her friends
3 comments:
Interesting- Nolan has always hated pureed baby food! He loves cheerios, microscopic chunks of banana, etc. My older one was this way, too- I wouldn't mind but at 7 months he's not all that great at self-feeding (g)! Matthew also hates meat, so that must be a 2-year-old thing...
Oh, yeah- you've been tagged (see my blog). Christian's mommy tagged me, so I'm spreading the love around, lol.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment