Today Sophie's teacher told me she asked Sophie how you say money in Spanish, and Sophie replied, "cash".
Luca's lunch menu is expanding to:
-pasta with pesto
-mangos, mangos and more mangos please
-rice (is a big hit). I'm not sure if they'll let us back in the Mexican restaurant after tonight, though.
-small goldfishes
-sopapillas
-lobster ravioli
-avocados
-shredded mozzarella cheese
-almost anything his sister feeds him from her snack bowl. Cherrios are now thrown on the floor, but somehow they taste yummy when his sister rations them out and slowly offers them to Luca.
He practically throws himself out of the seat if you try to feed him anything from a spoon, unless it's super delicious, like ice cream, yogurt or chocolate pudding.
Tonight Sophie came in while I was nursing Luca to sleep and of course, he got a second wind and looked to see what Sophie was doing. She hid behind the chair and Luca peeked around and Sophie would pop out and he would scream with joy and jump into my arms and hide. Sophie and Luca played this game forever and he thought it was the greatest thing, true laughter is wonderful. Of course, he went from almost asleep to no way I'm going to bed now, but how could I stop watching these two play.
1 comment:
Watching the sibling interaction is my favorite thing- no one can get Nolan squealing like Matt can!
Cheerios are still a hit with Nolan, though he far prefers chocolate chip cookie (which he steals from Matthew's hand). I think it is hilarious that my almost-8 month old can snag food from my 2 year old!
Post a Comment