It takes a town to raise a child (and bike paths, front porches, sidewalks and a local corner store.)
Sunday, February 17, 2008
2 First for Luca
Luca got his first tooth this week and also said his first word, "Dada". He was playing on the floor last night and Sergio walked in and Luca clearly looked up and said "Dada." Sophie's first word was dada, too. Poor mommy!
Go, Luca! I think we might be getting some "mm" noises from Nolan, though I mostly hear it when he's crying!
BTW- you were right- the hearing aids are a lot easier to keep on once they start sitting up. We don't lose them nearly as often now that Nolan sits on his own!
2 comments:
That is how it always goes! You do all the work and daddy gets all the reward! Your kids are beautiful!
Go, Luca! I think we might be getting some "mm" noises from Nolan, though I mostly hear it when he's crying!
BTW- you were right- the hearing aids are a lot easier to keep on once they start sitting up. We don't lose them nearly as often now that Nolan sits on his own!
Post a Comment