




My mom and I did a little photo session at home today, so the next few post will probably be of Luca. We had a lot of fun. Since Luca just turned 6 months on the 29th, we thought we should capture the moment. And when I look at the pictures, I think, he'll never be as small and little as he is now.
At six months, Luca is quite a lovable little boy. He likes to grab objects and is quite intent on what he wants. If his sister lets her guard down, he'll grab a cookie or cup out of her hand. He gets upset quickly if he drops a favorite toy or if his sister snatches it away. Luca has a little temper and is sensitive. He knows what he likes. He likes sweet foods like apples and banana and likes going to bed early and waking up at 6:30. When happy, he laughs easily.
3 comments:
Wow- those are photo shots at home?? I'm impressed!
I sooo love these pictures. He looks so cute!
Thanks. In my life before kids, I did a lot of photography.
Post a Comment