It takes a town to raise a child (and bike paths, front porches, sidewalks and a local corner store.)
Monday, November 05, 2007
Sophie 6 months and Luca 5 months
Ok, almost everyone says Luca looks just like Sophie. Here's your chance to weigh in. Sophie was 6 months in the pic and Luca 5 months. Post your comments.
Megan, Yes, I still look at your cute blog from time to time! I think your Luca is gorgeous but I think he has his own look, similarities...yes! But all boy indeed.
i thought luca was sophie... but then i realized that he had way too much hair to be a 6-month old sophiecita. i think they look like siblings def... but different.
Hola MEgis, ellos tiene muchas similitudes, y los mas importante es que los dos son bebés muy hermosos, sus ojos y mirada expresan mucho amor y alegría. Saludos...
Sophie and Luca do look like brother and sister, but I think Sophie looks a little bit more like Sergio and Luca looks a little more like my side of the family.
5 comments:
Megan,
Yes, I still look at your cute blog from time to time! I think your Luca is gorgeous but I think he has his own look, similarities...yes! But all boy indeed.
i thought luca was sophie... but then i realized that he had way too much hair to be a 6-month old sophiecita. i think they look like siblings def... but different.
Hola MEgis, ellos tiene muchas similitudes, y los mas importante es que los dos son bebés muy hermosos, sus ojos y mirada expresan mucho amor y alegría. Saludos...
Sophie and Luca do look like brother and sister, but I think Sophie looks a little bit more like Sergio and Luca looks a little more like my side of the family.
Is there a photo of dad at Luca's age? Or, mom?
Post a Comment