It takes a town to raise a child (and bike paths, front porches, sidewalks and a local corner store.)
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Help!
I ran across someone's blog the other day that had sample letters that they had written to their insurance company to help get their hearing aids approved. Does anyone know which site I'm talking about?
I'll check it out, thanks! I am also waiting to hear back from the audiologist to see if our hearing aids will be covered. She recommended the Tier 2 hearing aids for Luca that cost @2700 total, so not the most expensive ones. She also said she thinks they'll last until he's school age, so that's good.
2 comments:
listen-up.org has sample letters! at http://www.listen-up.org/haid/haidfund2.htm
I'm not sure what blog had the sample letters- I know Tina (Christian's mom) was looking for similar materials so she might have some on his blog.
I'll check it out, thanks! I am also waiting to hear back from the audiologist to see if our hearing aids will be covered. She recommended the Tier 2 hearing aids for Luca that cost @2700 total, so not the most expensive ones. She also said she thinks they'll last until he's school age, so that's good.
Post a Comment