
So Sergio and I thought it would be cool to take Sophie to the Children's Musuem to see the "life-sized" ventriloquist puppet show today. I went to the garden store, while Sergio took Sophie to the show. I guess the first life size puppet that came out was a big yellow bird and Sophie started crying and Sergio had to leave the show. Well, the thought was nice. Anyway, they hung out and a blast with the other activities in the musuem.
This afternoon, Sophie and I are going to get her garden ready and we are planting cilantro, chive, tomato , sunflower, carrot, and lettuce seeds. We are starting the plants inside in a little greenhouse like aparatus and then will be moving them outside after the last frost, around Mother's Day.
Sergio had an exciting morning today, after rounds, the doctor he was working with offered to take him for a quick flight in his little plane. Sergio said they went up, he saw our house as they circled around the reservior. Thank goodness, Sergio didn't tell me he was doing this activity as I would have been worried. Then, to top things off, they went to the shooting range, which Sergio was surpised it is located right by the Pueblo Zoo. Hmm...