Monday, July 17, 2006

Check Out Seventh Generation Diapers and GDiapers

"Seventh Generation Baby is a line of baby products that are better for babies and the earth they will inherit, and that perform as well as traditional brands. Now you can safeguard the health of your little ones and the world they crawl on and without sacrificing performance."

www.seventhgen.com

King Soopers in Pueblo just started carrying 7th Generation Diapers and we bought some for Sophie. I really like the way they fit her, that they seem to be more environmentally friendly and the fact that no one is cross marketing on my baby's bums. Check them out, they fit great and absorb well.

My friend Chrissy told me about these new GDiapers. "gDiapers are a two-part system. The flushable inner refill fits into a pair of colorful ‘little g’ pants. When the flushable becomes soiled, simply flush it down the toilet. It's that easy." I guess they are suppose to be very cool. Has anyone tried them? We might get some for Sophie; I need to read more.

www.gdiapers.com

No comments: